Monday, January 9, 2012

Am am about to launch a major lawsuit against Yahoo for infringement of my my emails so who do I contact?

Since I have been at Yahoo, it appears my email name as well as 360 and the group I sponsor, THOROUGHBRED ***** UNIVERSITY (TBU), has been under unusual activity regard the fast delivery of my mails. Perhaps it is because I advertise myself as a "PIMP" (or "Ex-PIMP" as the case may be) and I specifically target my advise to women to empower them that my emails have a extremely slow delivery time. I had mail sent to me and immediately checked for it to be in my box and it has been 15 minutes so.....all my mail is 15 minutes late and I have no problem at any other account I have except this one. BUT LET US PUT IT THIS WAY, YOU HAVE HUNDREDS OF "BITCHES" ADVERTISING "DOMINATRIX" SERVICES ON MEN AND WOMEN, SO WHY IS "PIMP" SO DIFFERENT? I COUNSEL WOMEN THROUGH PIMP PHILOSOPHY, I SUPPLY A DISCLAIMER THAT I AM NOT A PSYCHOLOGIST, AND MY METHODS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, AND YOU MUST BE 18 TO PARTICIPATE, SO IF I GET THE INDICATION THAT MY MAIL IS BEING DISCRIMINATED I SHALL SUE.

No comments:

Post a Comment