Sunday, January 8, 2012

I want to be an actor or singer ?

Okay, so this past weekend I was in Los Angeles & my cousin was at a convention for iPOP. He was trying out to be an actor. Earlier today his grandma called and said he got 4 callbacks & a 1st place trophy for all his Skits. I've always wanted to be an actor/singer. My family tells me all the time that I sing great. So when I was at this iPOP convention this past weekend, I seen girls/ Boys as young as probably 5 years old there. I kind of got teary-eyed because their going out for their dream and im just in the house, not even trying to go for my dream. I filled out a couple of applications for auditions but im kind of scared. And another this is, The reason i wont go for my dream is because my mom works all the time and wont be able to take me to some of the auditions. And I also don't have a agent. Any tips or advice? Please no negative things.

No comments:

Post a Comment